About PartnershipHands On Nashville collaborates with Nonprofit Partners to coordinate meaningful group volunteer experiences that help address our community's most pressing needs. Every month, Hands On Nashville volunteers engage in service activities that benefit more than 100 nonprofit organizations in Nashville and the surrounding area. To view a list of current Nonprofit Partners, click here.
Nonprofit Partners have access to a variety of valuable resources, including:
- access to HON's project posting database to manage and track volunteers.
- support during group volunteer projects from experienced, trained HON Volunteer Leaders;
- access to individual, corporate, youth and skilled volunteers;
- marketing support for volunteer opportunities through our online Opportunity Calendar, e-newsletter, and social media sites; and
- the ability to list in-kind donation and court-ordered referral needs on our website.
To read more about our programs, partnership requirements, and membership fees, click here.
In order to register as a Hands On Nashville Nonprofit Partner, organizations must meet the following criteria. Your organization:
- Is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or faith-based organization with a profile on GivingMatters.com; or is a school, government agency, hospital, hospice or nursing home.
- Has liability insurance that covers volunteers.
- Does not withhold services based on membership or religious affiliation/participation.
- Is not a political campaign.
Please note: Hands On Nashville does not recruit or refer volunteers to:
- Work with private individuals independent of an agency.
- Engage in political campaigns and partisan activities.
- Handle money or make direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities.
- Take part in direct religious activity or proselytizing.
Contact our Director of Nonprofit & Volunteer Relations for more information:
HOW TO BECOME A PARTNER:
(615) 298-1108 Ext. 411