Welcome, Belmont Students!
Our new website works a bit differently than our old one, so we've provided step-by-step instructions for you below.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT JUST SHOW UP FOR PROJECTS. FOR YOUR HOURS TO BE COUNTED ACCURATELY, YOU MUST REGISTER FOR ALL PROJECTS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
1. If you had a username and password with our old website:
An account has already been created for you in the new system under the same username you had before (your email address). You must activate your account and create a password by doing the following:
• Click on the green LOGIN button (top right corner of the website).
• Enter your username and click "Forgot password."
• You'll receive an email with a temporary password. From here, you can login to set up a new password. PLEASE NOTE: Your password must be at least 8 characters.
2. If you did not have a username and password with our old website:
• Click on Become a Member - the far right tab in the horizontal blue menu above.
• Select the green Create an Account button, and complete the short registration form.
• Be sure that you type Belmont University Student into the Employer field in the registration form.
• PLEASE NOTE: Your password must be at least 8 characters. The email address you enter will be your username to login in the future. If during registration you receive a message that your email address is already in use, then click on the green LOGIN button at the top right of the website, and enter your email address. If you do not know the password for your account, then click "Forgot Password" and password reset instructions will be emailed to you.
• Once you click Submit you will be automatically logged into your account. You can use the My Account tab to manage your personal information, view and manage the volunteer opportunities you’ve signed up for, view your hours, and more.
3. To view Belmont-only projects:
• Enter the invitation code for Belmont University. (Hint: the code is Belmont.)
• Click Refine. This will pull up all Belmont-only volunteer opportunities.
• To sign up for a project, click on the name of it, and then select Sign Up. You will receive a confirmation email containing all the information you will need to participate, including directions.
4. If the Belmont-only projects do not fit your scheduling needs:
• From the homepage, click on the Opportunity Calendar icon on the right (the picture of a calendar).
• Browse the projects. When you find something you're interested in, click on the link to see more details.
• To register for the project, click on Sign Up at the bottom of the description. You will receive a confirmation email containing all the information you will need to participate, including directions.