Urban Farm: Preparation & Maintenance
Whether you're curious about gardening, or an expert green thumb, this Urban Agriculture project is for you! As a volunteer, you will help:
- Sow and harvest plants as needed
- Water and weed existing garden rows
- Prepare garden beds for planting
- And more!
No experience necessary (but if you've got it, we'll certainly put it to use!)
What to Bring/Wear:
- Sturdy closed-toed shoes like old sneakers or boots are required
- Be sure to wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty
- Water will be provided, but please bring your own water bottle in efforts to reduce the amount of waste we generate on the farm
About the Urban Farm:
The Farm serves as a vibrant resource for volunteers to grow gardening skills, learn about healthy eating choices and gain an understanding of food access in our community. Learn more.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 6+, Minimum Age:11+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: