Bonnaroo Works Fund / Music for Relief Service Project
On June 10, Bonnaroo fans are invited to participate in a service project from 8:30 am to noon, with a complimentary lunch to follow. Projects include a painting, landscaping, and a color-by-number music-themed mural. No experience is necessary – volunteer leaders will be onsite to guide the way!
- Stay hydrated with your Music for Relief reusable water bottle (pictured here). All volunteers will receive this souvenir for donating their time!
- Dress for success! Closed-toe shoes are required; comfortable clothing is recommended. All volunteers will recieve a Bonnaroo bandana as a 'thank you'.
- Project supplies and snacks will be provided.
Bonnaroo Works Fund supports organizations and programs focused on the arts, education, and environmental sustainability. Bonnaroo Works Fund devotes significant attention to the Manchester and Coffee County communities by providing health/social services, educational programs and a variety of service projects.
Music for Relief is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing aid to survivors of natural disasters, the prevention of such disasters and environmental sustainability.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: