Collection Assistant - Limitless Libraries
Our Limitless Libraries division at the Main Library downtown is looking for volunteers to help in the following ways:
- Morning Un-Bag and Cart-Up: Volunteers are requested from 9:00 to 11:00 am on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to help the check-in team un-bag the incoming books from delivery, remove the check-out tags, and cart them up for check-in.
- Afternoon Bag-Up and Cart-Up: Volunteers are requested from 1:00 to 3:00 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to help take checked-out items, sort them, put them in bins, and bag-up as needed.
- Weekend check-in: This volunteer will help check materials in on Saturday mornings.
If you're interested in helping with this ground-breaking library program, we'd love to have you! Thanks!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: