Age Minimum (with Adult):13+, Minimum Age:13+
Librarian's Assistant – Nonfiction Books
- Shelving books and other materials that have been returned. (This work is fun, relaxing, and a great way to browse for books you might be interested in.)
- Retrieving books and other materials from the shelves which patrons have requested be delivered to them in other locations. (The faster we fulfill those requests, the faster our patrons are reading their books!)
- Scanning the books already on the shelves to make sure everything is in the right place.
- Many more activities!
The library is a casual and fun environment with an important mission impacting so many in Nashville. Come join us and become a part of fulfilling that mission!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: