Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Facilities and Vehicle Maintenance Friends Life Community
To complete basic facility and vehicle maintenance needs for Friends Life Community, allowing staff to focus solely on meeting the needs of our participants.
Friends Life Community- Nashville, TN 37204
- Perform building maintenance and light repairs as needed
- Perform light landscaping and upkeep on grounds as needed
- Transport vehicles for oil changes and repairs as scheduled
- Assist larger group volunteers with projects such as, but not limited to: painting, landscaping,and deep cleaning
As needed and varies per project. Requests for service would generally happen during normal business hours: Monday- Friday, 8AM - 5PM.
- Must be age 18+ years of age
- Minimum 3-month commitment required, long-term commitment preferred
- Must complete volunteer orientation and training prior to participation
- Driver’s license with clean driving record and valid insurance
- Ability to perform basic physical labor and provide basic repairs
Orientation and training for this position will be provided. Office Manager and/or Manager of Operations will assign tasks and will be available to answer questions and provide assistance as needed.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: