Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+, Maximum Age:17
Adventure Science Center Youth CR3W
The primary responsibilities of Youth CR3W include interpreting exhibits for guests, delivering discovery cart activities, and facilitating public programs and events. Youth CR3W members are also presented the opportunity to participate in special STEM based projects throughout the year, including a mentorship alongside our Scientist on Site program!
Youth CR3W offers an opportunity to hone communication skills in a professional environment through gaining confidence with public speaking and leadership roles, discovering real-world business skills and etiquette, and developing a solid work ethic. The program allows students to explore their own evolving career interests in a way that has a positive community impact.
Being able to explain science to a wide range of ages is one of the primary skill sets developed throughout the Youth CR3W program. The sheer enthusiasm of Youth CR3W participants helps guests forge better connections with Science Center exhibits and programs.
- Enhance attitude, skills, knowledge and appreciation for STEM class work and careers - plus earn money for your time!
- Increase interest in learning, understanding of specific concepts and inquiry skills
- Develop and refine social skills and valuable life skills
- Develop communication skills that boost self-image and the confidence needed to converse and interact with museum visitors
For Adventure Science Center:
- Increase educational value to schools and the community
- Add vitality to the visitor experience with an enthusiastic and professional on-floor youth presence
- Inform exhibit and program development for the teen audience
- Broaden the Science Center's audience
- Applications Close: Friday, December 8th
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: