Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Front Desk Volunteer
Your help is needed to:
- Greet guests arriving for meetings or staff visits
- Transfer phone calls to staff or to our client services hotline
- Accept mail and packages in order to direct them to the correct staff member
- Assist with misc. admin tasks, such as stuffing envelopes, assembling folders, etc.
This is a low-key, low-stress volunteer role, but a highly needed one! Volunteers cover the Front Desk in shifts: Monday-Friday, either from 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm (can be broken down into two hours shifts if needed). You can either volunteer for a “regular” weekly shift, or cover shifts whenever you’re available.
The Front Desk volunteer role requires you to fill out an application and attend an orientation. To get started on this process, please click the “Express Interest” button below. We look forward to you helping us end the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Middle Tennessee!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: