Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Direct Client Care
Many of our clients who are elderly, medically fragile, and/or homebound need of your help! Volunteers are needed for any of the following:
- Transportation assistance: help with shopping, errands, driving to medical appointments, etc.
- Light housecleaning: dusting, organizing, light cleaning.
- Yardwork: weeding or lawnmowing.
- Social support: our clients don't often get to chat with anyone who is not their doctor or case manager. Simply a 20-minute chat would brighten their day and help immensely!
The CARE Team volunteer role requires you to fill out an application, attend an orientation and pass a background check. To get started on this process, please click the “Express Interest” button below. We look forward to you helping us end the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Middle Tennessee!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: