Age Minimum (with Adult): 19+, Minimum Age:13+
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Washing, chopping and preparing vegetables and herbs
- Sanitizing Kitchen Containers
- Assisting with cooking and packaging mineral broth
- Assisting with cooking and packaging Meals 4 Health and Healing recipes under the guidance of Head Chef, Kitchen Manger, and Adult and Teen Mentor
- Assisting with cleaning the kitchen which includes washing and sanitizing dishes
Requirements and Time Commitment
Must complete orientation before volunteering
3 month commitment, 6 hours per month (1 or 2 shifts)
13 years-19 years, positive energy, dependable, punctual, stand for a long periods of time, lift at least 25 pounds, willingness to work as a team.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: