Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Doing Good Grant Writers work together as a team led by our current Grant Writer.
Job Description: Research, write, submit, & follow through on grant proposals, including relationship development with potential funders.
Each committee member will be involved in each area of the grant writing process including:
- Grant research/planning
- Tracking of & follow-up on grant requirements
- Relationship development with potential & ongoing funders
- Celebration of successful grant submissions
- Participation in grant-related educational opportunities
- Workshop for Volunteer Managers
- July 12, 2018
- Marketing/PR Conference for Nonprofits
- October 11, 2018
- Doing Good Holiday Party for VIPs (Volunteers & other Important Partners)
- December 8, 2018
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: