Age Minimum (with Adult): 24+, Minimum Age:24+
Volunteer Administrative Assistant
Our mission at St. Luke's Community House is to help low income families, seniors and individuals in West Nashville achieve their potential and prevent problems that threaten the stability of families and community. St. Luke’s Community House creates a community where children, families, and seniors from different backgrounds can easily access the resources needed to live fulfilling lives. St. Luke's strives to educate, enrich and empower the clients we serve, and we could not do this without our amazing volunteers!
St. Luke's is in need of a volunteer to help with administrative tasks, so that we can continue to provide our clients with the best customer service we can. The Volunteer Administrative Assistant will help with tasks that include answering the phones, filing, data entry, greeting clients/donors/other volunteers, etc. Plus many more! Volunteers will be needed for this opportunity Monday-Friday between 1:30-4:00.
The expectations for this opportunity are as follows:
- Desire to interact with the population St. Luke’s serves in a pleasant, helpful way.
- Non-judgmental attitudes and open-minded personality.
- Sensitivity to issues of poverty and hunger.
- Ability to work individually and cooperatively with staff, clients, and other volunteers.
- Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to make a regular, ongoing commitment of at least six months.
- Willingness to abide by St. Luke’s volunteer policies and procedures.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: