Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Do you believe that children are our future? Become a Family Engagement Liason!
The Family Center is looking for several volunteer Family Engagement Liaisons! This is a great opportunity to volunteer from home, during days, evenings, or weekends and help families improve their children’s resilience!
Family Engagement Liaisons commit to:
- training to better understand The Family Center, it’s clients and their needs, and how to serve as an effective virtual liaison with families
- connecting at regular intervals with up to 10 families (calls and/or texts on scheduled 30day, 90day, 6mos, and 1yr follow ups)
- providing feedback from clients through email to our program team members
- helping clients connect with community resources when needed
- maintaining client confidentiality
- a background check to ensure compliance with the Department of Children’s Services’ CAP requirements
The Family Center supports your volunteer efforts through:
- ongoing support and timely responses to questions or needs
- regular opportunities to connect with other Client Engagement Liaisons for sharing and connections
- providing resource lists
- identifying ways to help clients when needs arise
- covering the costs of backgrounds checks
- knowing you’re helping families maintain what they’ve gained through The Family Center’s programs which helps increase resiliency in their children
- helping The Family Center stay connected with clients once they graduate from our programs
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: