Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Social Media Outreach Volunteer #VirtualVolunteer
Are you savvy at social media? Do you know how to get likes and spread your message? Use your skills to help stop wage theft, improve public transit and empower workers across Nashville!
Worker’s Dignity is a worker center led by low wage workers organizing for economic justice and dignity for all, and we’re looking to build a social media team to spread the word about our victories, engage our community, and bring even more people into the movement for economic and social justice.
- Create images and infographics to promote events, celebrate victories, and share information
- Keep our social media pages updated with relevant content
- Work as part of a communications team to keep our followers updated and our members informed of their rights
- Familiarity with Facebook pages
- Ability to create engaging content
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Facebook ads center
- Graphic design experience
- Willingness to learn new skills
- You will work with a team or partner, who will provide consistent feedback and guidelines. We are also happy to provide references upon request.
- A minimum of 1-2 hours per week, or 1-2 posts created per week
- Those looking for a more in-depth experience are welcome to join our communications team and participate in strategy and campaign work
Site and Supervision
- This can be completed REMOTELY. You will also have the opportunity to work with a larger communications team that meets primarily in South Nashville.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: