Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+
Red Cross-Blood Services Donor Ambassador-Summer Youth Corps.
You are a part of the Red Cross mission to provide lifesaving blood to our community. Your job is to positively and professionally represent the Red Cross by providing excellent customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. You will engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and ensure long-term commitment for regular blood donations. Equally important is the support you provide to the collection team. Every blood donor you assist helps save up to 3 lives! You will also enhance your customer service skills and gain experience working directly with medical staff.
- Manage the reception process by ensuring each donor is warmly greeted
- Manage the hospitality experience by offering refreshments to donors, thanking them for their contribution, and alerting staff immediately if a donor shows signs of feeling unwell
- Build a welcoming rapport with blood drive staff, donors and visitors by being flexible, helpful and patient
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and organization in the registration and hospitality areas
- Represent Red Cross positively and professionally
- Invite donors to return by providing educational facts about the positive impact of blood donation
- Make reminder calls as needed to donors who have missed their appointments
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: