Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+
15th Annual Hike for the Homeless
Safe Haven Family Shelter is gearing up for our 15th Annual Hike for the Homeless, a Nashville favorite for its heavy dose of outdoor time, friends, family, food and fun. The event includes hiking on two paved trails, food, live music, children's activities and more.
Hike for the Homeless supports the mission of Safe Haven, to empower local homeless families with children to achieve lasting self-sufficiency.
Volunteers are needed to help in the following areas:
- Welcome/Directional Greeters: Help those arriving find their way to the event site by offering directional assistance.
- Event Setup: Help assemble the hike area, such as tents, tables, chairs, banners, etc.
- Volunteer Check-In Table: Help staff check-in volunteers and assign them specific tasks.
- Hike T-shirt Table: Hand out t-shirts to those individuals who donated at least $25.
- Event Clean-up: Help disassemble the hike area, such as tents, tables, chairs, banners, etc.
Volunteers should dress comfortably and wear closed-toe shoes. The event takes place outside in a park.
Safe Haven Hike for the Homeless: November 9th, 2019
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: