Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Child Care Woodbine
Due to COVID-19 we do not have child care opportunities at this time. We hope to return with this opportunity as soon as officials determine it is safe to do so.
Are you a Christian who has a passion for caring for children? Then this opportunity is for you!
Begin Anew is a faith based education program working to empower individuals to overcome obstacles created by poverty. We provide GED test prep, English as a Second Language and Computer and Job skills classes to adults as well as mentoring and access to resources. We also offer free childcare for preschool and school age children while their mothers attend evening classes, which is where you come in!
Childcare volunteers will:
- Assist leaders with age appropriate activities for the children, including: playing games, snack time, Bible story time, and help working on homework (if needed)
- Assist the Childcare Coordinator with all responsibilities of Children’s Program
- Uphold the mission and vision of Begin Anew
Service times are Monday and Thursday evenings from 6-8 pm.
Position requires volunteers submit an application and references, pass a background check, and complete general and position specific training.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: