PENCIL Virtual Learning Series #VirtualVolunteer #UWGN
Everyone is being affected by the extraordinary challenges posed by COVID-19, and our PENCIL Partners and volunteers are no different. In response, PENCIL has created a #ProudlyPENCIL - Virtual Learning Series to support our Metro students, families and teachers.
Here is how you can take part:
- Pick a topic from the three buckets below:
- Elementary School – Reading
- Middle School – STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics)
- High School – Career Readiness & Preparation
- Using your phone, create a 5 – 15-minute video, about the topic you selected. And return that video the PENCIL. Be creative! Ask those people quarantined with you to be part of the video. Be Fun! Keep it simple!
Once you have clicked “Express Interest” below a PENCIL representative will be in touch about video ideas, a timeline, best practices and how to return the video.
All videos will be reviewed and approved before posting, if accepted the video will be added to the PENCIL YouTube Channel. If PENCIL deems the video not appropriate, the video will not be shared.
Thank you for helping us enhance our students’ virtual learning during this difficult time!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: