Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Marketing Generalist (Long-Term Volunteer Opportunity) #VirtualVolunteering
Do you have a passion for marketing and communications? Are you looking to volunteer your skills long-term? Then, we have the perfect long-term volunteer opportunity!
Working in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Team, this volunteer will help convey the message of Neighbor 2 Neighbor's work through various marketing and communication projects.
This position acts as a contributor to the Marketing and Communications Department and supports our efforts to create communications and marketing materials which lead to acts of volunteering, advocating, and giving.
Some of the functions this opportunity includes are:
- Assisting the Director of Marketing & Communications in the marketing plans's goals and projects
- Assisting in the creation of social media and email campaigns
- Assisting in the creation of copy for social media, website, email, and printed materials
- WE WOULD LOVE if you also had graphic design, video or photography skills
Volunteering from home is an option!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: