Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
We are looking for a Zoom Expert! The Center for Nonprofit Management is hosting online workshops for the remainder of 2020, and we are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer who can support our facilitators with using Zoom as an online learning platform. Workshops range from one hour to 3 hours, and are offered generally from 9 am-12 pm. To view our workshop offerings, you may click here.
- Understanding the difference between role of Host, Co-Hosts and participants
- Understanding how to create and launch polls
- How to manage participants (mute, re-name, merge audio & video)
- Flexible and can troubleshoot tech problems that arise
- This is an outward-facing customer service role so we need the volunteer to be patient, supportive, engaging and professional
- You will be the point of contact for participants when they are having tech issues or who have questions
- These are business-professional phone calls. Please wear business casual attire.
- You must arrive 5 – 10 minutes early. You cannot be late.
- Minimal background noise
- Needs a device (computer, smart phone) that has video and audio capabilities to interact with the group. Please note that many desktops do not have video and audio capabilities built in.
- For the video and audio to work, it is highly recommended that they use internet with at least 10 mg upload capability
- Individuals belonging to the following groups should not volunteer for in-person opportunities: ages 65 and up, those with elevated health risk or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: