Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Administrative Support @ Dismas House
We are in need of Administrative Support at our Dismas House Campus on Charlotte Avenue. The purpose of this position is to help the staff with various clerical and office duties that assist in the operations of Dismas House.
Key Responsibilities: Dismas House needs volunteers to assist our staff with administrative tasks in the office, at events, or other locations. Volunteers will receive training on the specific tasks assigned to them.
Duties for this volunteer position may include
- Attending to the front desk
- Filing, shredding, scanning or copying
- Data entry
- Making follow up phone calls
- Assisting with mail out campaigns
- Completing simple office tasks on the computer
- Compiling research
- Answering phones
- Sorting & Organizing Donations
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Complete initial training and sign all required documents
- Skills necessary to be successful in this role: Complete your assigned tasks with an eye for detail, courteous and professional interactions with other staff, volunteers and clients, ability to operate basic office programs and equipment
Volunteers will be able to use their individual skills to help the Dismas community operate safely and smoothly. Dismas House can provide the support required for various office and clerical projects.
The mission of Dismas House is to foster community awareness and understanding of the challenges and obstacles formerly incarcerated men face upon reentry by providing a system for personal transformation and growth as they transition back into society.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: