Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Help Local Tornado Survivors Move - Express Interest #NashvilleTornado
Hands On Nashville is continuing to work with a variety of groups in Davidson and Wilson County to aid residents recover from the March 2020 tornado.
- On April 17th we are helping a survivor in Nashville move items, mostly furniture, from their storage unit to their newly renovated house.
To express interest in specific project dates, go here: http://www.hon.org/opportunity/a0C5a00000eFj2c
- Load and unload items as directed; to and from PODS, homes, trucks, dumpsters, etc
- Be able to physically: load, unload, sort survivor personal items and on-property debris of varying sizes and weight by hand and hand-truck
- Lift, carry, push, and pull items on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Works well with fellow volunteers and on- or off-site leadership
- Must be able to work independently or within a team environment
- Volunteers should wear footwear for, and be comfortable with, navigating uneven terrain
- Our volunteers should be able to: walk, stand, bend, twist, kneel, crouch, lift, push, pull, carry, and place items in and out of homes, in and out of PODS, or collect debris and move to dumpsters in a safe and efficient manner
- All volunteers must be able to lift up-to 50 lbs on a continuous and repetitive basis.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: