Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Help stop COVID-19 by providing traffic support at Nissan DriveThru test center
Volunteers are urgently needed to help direct traffic at the Metro Nashville's Community Assessment Center for drive-through COVID-19 testing at Nissan Stadium. Volunteers support healthcare employees working to provide free COVID-19 testing to Middle Tennesseans. Volunteers may also be asked to function as runner/paperwork helper.
- No smoking on site
- Volunteers will be expected to present themselves in a professional manner
- Due to the sensitive nature of these opportunities, they are only appropriate for volunteers 21 years of age and older
- Anyone volunteering will need to present a photo ID fill out a liability waiver upon check-in
- Volunteers for the Meharry Operated Drive-Through Community Assessment Testing Centers will not be offered COVID-19 vaccine shots.
- If the day/time shift you’re interested in has a “sign up” button. Please log into your account, then click on that button to claim your spot.
- If there is a “waitlist” button, the shift is currently full. Please find another shift that interests you, or log into your account, and click the button to be added to the waitlist. If a spot opens, you will automatically receive an email informing you of the opening. This is not a priority list, it is first come first serve.
- If there is no “sign up” button, nor any “waitlist” button. Then the shift is full, and the waitlist is currently full. Please check back later to see if there is any availability, or check or shifts, or projects for availability.
- Individuals belonging to the following groups should not volunteer for in-person opportunities: ages 65 and up, those with elevated health risk or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: