Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Assist with COVID Vaccination Rollout
As we move forward together through this pandemic, the Metro Public Health Department and the Office of Emergency Management need your help.
The Health Department and OEM are looking for volunteers to assist at vaccination sites for those eligible in the current tiers of the vaccine rollout in Davidson County.
- Help throughout the vaccination site by greeting people, checking them in, ushering through the process, and assisting with discharge paperwork
- Potentially provide assistance to people with limited mobility
- Be required to sign a HIPAA privacy form, on-site, before starting their shift
- Volunteers should be prepared to stand for long periods of time and be ready to walk
- Volunteers will be working inside at a safe distance from others
- No smoking on site
- Volunteers are expected to present themselves in a professional manner
- Volunteers will direct all inquirers for comment, from the media or the general public to an EOM representative
Gloves and additional masks will be provided as needed. Volunteers are expected to bring their own face covering.
Volunteers will not receive vaccines.
Please continue to check back in the future as more shifts will be listed as soon as they become available.
- If the day/time shift you’re interested in has a “sign up” button. Please log into your account, then click on that button to claim your spot.
- If there is a “waitlist” button, the shift is currently full. Please find another shift that interests you, or log into your account, and click the button to be added to the waitlist. If a spot opens, you will automatically receive an email informing you of the opening. This is not a priority list, it is first come first serve.
- If there is no “sign up” button, nor any “waitlist” button. Then the shift is full, and the waitlist is currently full. Please check back later to see if there is any availability, or check or shifts, or projects for availability.
In accordance with Mayor John Cooper’s Roadmap for Reopening Nashville, Hands On Nashville recommends the following guidelines for volunteering:
- Individuals belonging to the following groups should not volunteer for in-person opportunities: ages 65 and up, those with elevated health risk or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
If you decide not to attend a project, please log in to hon.org and remove yourself from the opportunity ahead of time so that another volunteer may have a chance to fill your slot. If you have any trouble with this, email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
Please be aware that your project may be canceled with short notice. Projects are subject to change depending on shifting guidelines and circumstances. We appreciate your understanding.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: