Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Hands On Nashville Volunteer Photographer
Are you a budding photographer looking for some inspiration? Or a seasoned professional who’s ready for a new challenge? We have a great opportunity for you! Hands On Nashville is looking for volunteer photographers to help our team spread the word about the good things happening in our community.
By highlighting volunteers and their impact, we’re able to recruit more volunteers and better support our partners’ needs through increased community involvement. You could be an integral part of making our community stronger through service!
How it works:
We’ll work with your schedule to assign you to volunteer opportunities hosted by our nonprofit partners. You’ll spend around 30 minutes at each opportunity to take photos of volunteers in action! These shots can range from candid actions to posed smiling faces – we’re looking for some variety and creativity in our photos.
• Photographers will use their own equipment, but professional photography equipment isn’t required. If you can take good photos with your phone, we can use them!
• Photography volunteers should have internet access in order to file their photos.
• Video experience is a plus: We can always use short video testimonials from volunteers or footage of projects in action.
• HON will provide training that covers the photography workflow, best practices, and other info that will help you have a great volunteer experience.
• Images from HON’s volunteer photographers will be seen by HON’s 170,000-plus social media followers and newsletter subscribers, which makes this opportunity a fantastic way to build a resume and an audience!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our opportunity leader, Savanna Maue, with questions.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: