Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Distribute food with MNPS/Second Harvest
Community Achieves has teamed up with Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN to provide food support to MNPS families. We are looking for volunteers to help staff these distribution events, and ensure our families are fed during the Covid19 crisis.
- Unload the delivery truck of food at each school site
- Assemble boxes
- Pack boxes with food items for families
- Load boxes into family cars
If this project interests you, please consider the Glencliff or Maplewood locations first, as they tend to have more traffic that the other locations.
- Individuals belonging to the following groups should not volunteer for in-person opportunities: ages 65 and up, those with elevated health risk or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: