Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Help stop COVID-19 by providing traffic support at Meharry DriveThru test center
Volunteers are urgently needed to help direct traffic at the Metro Nashville's Community Assessment Center for drive-through COVID-19 testing at Meharry Medical College. Volunteers support healthcare employees working to provide free COVID-19 testing to Middle Tennesseans.
- No smoking on site
- Volunteers will be expected to present themselves in a professional manner
- Due to the sensitive nature of these opportunities, they are only appropriate for volunteers 21 years of age and older
- Anyone volunteering will need to present a photo ID fill out a liability waiver upon check-in
- Individuals belonging to the following groups should not volunteer for in-person opportunities: ages 65 and up, those with elevated health risk or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: