Age Minimum (with Adult): 19+, Minimum Age:19+
Support case managers serving downtown explosion survivors #2ndAveExplosion
It has been one month since the Christmas Day bombing in downtown Nashville, but the need to rebuild is still present. Here is an opportunity to help survivors put their lives back together. Together, We Are #NashvilleStrong.
We need individuals with experience in the following professions
- Case management – providing and guiding applicable resources towards recovery
- Immediate needs assessment and attention
- Office administration – check submission, file keeping, etc.
If you would like to help and can commit to a minimum of 5 hours a week, please Express Interest below and a Catholic Charities representative will be in touch.
Catholic Charities Mission: Following the examples of Christ, we recognize the dignity of all people and support our neighbors.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: