Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Content Creators Needed for MasksNowTN
Experienced in social media, newsletters, writing or design or just want to learn, Masks NOW TN is looking for volunteers to create content! There are many ways you can choose to help:
- Create social media posts: Given information, a link and/or an image create a graphic and text into a social media post. Post at the scheduled day.
- Work on the Newsletter Team: Help other members of this awesome team to take content from social media posts, metrics and other places to put together our monthly newsletter.
- Gather information: Collect information/images to help the social media and newsletter teams do what they do.
- Second Eyes - review and approve social media posts and newsletter content for publication.
Interested in any (or all) of these? Have time every week to help? We are flexible on when you do your work, but need volunteers to commit to the same day each week.
If you are interested, please express interest below and we will set up a time to talk with you further about the role. This is a 100% remote role: time and schedule are flexible
Our mission with MasksNOW TN is to enable everyone to wear a mask to save lives, improve our economy and restore our nation to caring greatness. Through our core values of service, collaboration, community, integrity, and empathy, we have organized to match volunteer sewists to ongoing needs in our communities, and we are working towards normalizing mask wearing in public through our public relations and social media outreach. We have brought together a diverse group of experts in healthcare, manufacturing, non-profit, volunteer coordination, politics, public relations, social media and technology to enable us to solve these unique challenges and have distributed over 21,000 masks to date.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: