Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:16+
Become a Delivery Ambassador! - Help Deliver Boxes In The Community
The focus of this opportunity is to deliver boxes to the families in need throughout our community. This opportunity takes place once a month and food is provided. Our deliver days are designed to be no contact and approached with safety in mind. You will be able to stay in your car while your boxes are loaded up and then you are off to deliver love to specific families in the community.
Still interested? Great!
Here are all the details:
As a Delivery Ambassador, Your Job is to:
- Get to know our program over time: We do this by intentionally asking our volunteers questions, making them feel welcome, and hearing their story.
- Help Deliver Boxes: Our impack volunteers help customize every box we deliver by asking our families what they need. You will help get these resources to the women and children by delivering the boxes.
- Pray for our Moms and Children: We believe prayer works. Some of our families do not have one person in this world praying for them. What a cool opportunity we have!
- Regular Time Commitment: 1 Saturday each month from 11am -1:30pm.
- Character Commitment: We want our volunteers to encourage, and develop relationships with other volunteers and families they are delivering to.
- You must have a valid drivers license to deliver*
In accordance with Mayor John Cooper’s Roadmap for Reopening Nashville:
- Hands On Nashville recommends that unvaccinated individuals in the following groups avoid volunteering for in-person opportunities (due to elevated risk level): ages 65 and up, those with health conditions or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
If you decide not to attend a project, please log in to hon.org and remove yourself from the opportunity ahead of time so that another volunteer may have a chance to fill your slot. If you have any trouble with this, email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
Please be aware that projects may be canceled or rescheduled with short notice. Projects are subject to change depending on shifting guidelines and circumstances. We appreciate your understanding.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: