Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Graphic Design Volunteer #virtualvolunteering
Use your graphic design skills to help the Community Resource Center provide more basic essentials to at-risk populations through Middle Tennessee. Through over 300 non-profits, the Community Resource Center is able to distribute over $5 Million dollars of basic essentials annually through bulk product giveaways and hygiene kits distributed throughout 8 counties.
We need some additional help for our staff of four! We need some help communicating and documenting our amazing work and the stories of hope that we hear daily. That's where you come in!! Use your graphic design skills to help us create programs, pamphlets, and sponsorship kits to help the CRC meet the demand of our neighbors needing basic essentials!!
Here are some things we are looking to create:
- Help create infographics to illustrate how we work and what we do
- Create amazing program specific outreach materials.
- Help us create a sponsorship kit that looks like that it wasn't created in Word.... you know what we mean!!
- Create posters and social media images to communicate our stories, promote events, and increase engagement.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Willingness to take an idea and create something heartfelt and emulates our brand.
- An eye for messaging that stirs emotion and shares the need and mission of the CRC.
- Ability to communicate concepts clearly and with images.
- You will work with our amazing team of volunteers and staff to accomplish these beautiful works of digital art!!
- 1-2 hours per week
Site and Supervision
- This can be completed REMOTELY. You can work with our staff, partner agencies, and volunteers to gain the knowledge needed to be understand that CRC as well as to get new creative content, if you choose!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: