Whitsett Park Clean-Up - #NashvilleFlooding
Unfortunately, the Whitsett Park was flooded last weekend and has found itself littered by trash from upstream, mostly plastic bags. The park, and the community need your help to eliminate this trash and help restore the park’s beauty.
- Removing/sorting trash and debris
- Volunteers should be able to lift 25 lbs. and be able to navigate uneven ground. This project will require a lot of bending and reaching and grabbing.
- Volunteers should wear solid, closed-toe shoes and bring their own water bottle.
- Volunteers should bring their own water bottle and any snacks.
- Volunteers will be expected to observe COVID-19 safety and distancing best practices.
- Individuals belonging to the following groups should not volunteer for in-person opportunities: ages 65 and up, those with elevated health risk or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: