Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Flood Disaster Response w/Inspiritus - #NashvilleFlooding
Help our neighbors recover from recent flooding. This is an impactful project, and volunteer help is greatly needed at this time!
- Clearing out damaged belongings from the property
- Removing drywall, flooring, and other damaged parts of the building
- Sharing recovery resources with survivors
- Sorting/Salvaging Household Items
- Tree Removal
- Roof Tarping
- Inspiritus will provide tools and safety equipment.
- Volunteers will be required to review and sign a waiver prior to participation and will be expected to model appropriate COVID-19 safety measures.
- This will be a very physical volunteer project, and will involve entering buildings that could potentially have mold and mildew
- ALL volunteers must be 18+.
- volunteers will be emailed their specific project address prior to their project day.
- Hands On Nashville recommends that unvaccinated individuals in the following groups avoid volunteering for in-person opportunities (due to elevated risk level): ages 65 and up, those with health conditions or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: