Help Local Flood Survivors Rebuild their Homes #NashvilleFlooding
Hands On Nashville is continuing to work with a variety of groups in Davidson to aid residents recovering from the March 2021 flood. The current need is to help residents rebuild their homes that were damaged during the flood.
- Painting, replacing flooring, installing drywall and insulation
- Volunteers will be trained on the tasks and how to work tools before the project starts on project day
- Lift, carry, push, and pull items on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Works well with fellow volunteers and on- or off-site leadership
- Must be able to work independently or within a team environment
- Volunteers should wear footwear for, and be comfortable with, navigating uneven terrain
- Our volunteers should be able to: walk, stand, bend, twist, kneel, crouch, lift, push, pull, carry
- All volunteers must be able to lift up-to 50 lbs on a continuous and repetitive basis
- The dress code for this type of opportunity is casual business (no rips, tears, major stains - but okay to get it dirty)
- At every project Hands On Nashville will provide masks and hand sanitizer for all volunteers to use.
- When volunteers are signing in for a project, Hands On Nashville will provide a list of COVID symptoms for volunteers to check. If any volunteer self-reports experiencing those symptoms in the past two weeks we will ask them to leave the project.
- For outdoor projects where social distancing is possible (6 feet between volunteers from different households), volunteers are not required to wear masks.
- For projects taking place indoors, or any portion of a project taking place indoors, all volunteers, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: