Driving Canvass of Homes Affected by March 2021 Flood #NashvilleFlooding
Volunteers are needed to drive to homes to check in with those affected by the March 2021 flood and gather information for agencies that can support them.
- At every project Hands On Nashville will provide masks and hand sanitizer for all volunteers to use.
- When volunteers are signing in for a project, Hands On Nashville will provide a list of COVID symptoms for volunteers to check. If any volunteer self-reports experiencing those symptoms in the past two weeks we will ask them to leave the project.
- For outdoor projects where social distancing is possible (6 feet between volunteers from different households), volunteers are not required to wear masks.
- For projects taking place indoors, or any portion of a project taking place indoors, all volunteers, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: