Help Local Flood Survivors Rebuild their Homes #NashvilleFlooding
Hands On Nashville is continuing to work with a variety of groups in Wilson County to aid residents recovering from the March 2021 flood. The current need is to help residents rebuild their homes that were damaged during the flood.
- Painting, replacing flooring, installing drywall and insulation
- Volunteers will be trained on the tasks and how to work tools before the project starts on project day
- Lift, carry, push, and pull items on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Works well with fellow volunteers and on- or off-site leadership
- Must be able to work independently or within a team environment
- Volunteers should wear footwear for, and be comfortable with, navigating uneven terrain
- Our volunteers should be able to: walk, stand, bend, twist, kneel, crouch, lift, push, pull, carry
- All volunteers must be able to lift up-to 50 lbs on a continuous and repetitive basis
- The dress code for this type of opportunity is casual business (no rips, tears, major stains - but okay to get it dirty)
- At every project Hands On Nashville will provide masks and hand sanitizer for all volunteers to use.
- When volunteers are signing in for a project, Hands On Nashville will provide a list of COVID symptoms for volunteers to check. If any volunteer self-reports experiencing those symptoms in the past two weeks we will ask them to leave the project.
- For outdoor projects where social distancing is possible (6 feet between volunteers from different households), volunteers are not required to wear masks.
- For projects taking place indoors, or any portion of a project taking place indoors, all volunteers, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: