Encourager/Mentor- Begin Anew- Nashville location #UWGN
- HSE (High School Equivalency)
- ELL (English Language Learners) accommodating three levels of instruction
- Computer and Job Skills Training
- Be paired with one adult student and commit to meeting with him or her for one hour weekly for a one-year period. Encouragers may choose to meet with their student at class locations and attend the Bible Study together before or after their meeting, but meeting times and locations are flexible and at the convenience of the Encourager and the student.
- Model successful behavior for a student by showing reliability, accountability, promptness, and dependability
- Provide a listening, supportive relationship in which a student can discuss his or her personal goals and life situation
- Develop a relationship with a student and become a regular part of his or her life. (Encouragers can live in fellowship and relationship with students by praying with/for students, sharing scripture, talking about children and jobs, having a meal together, meeting for a walk or shopping, or any other ways that are mutually acceptable.)
- Receive training and a materials guide with different topics and activities to discuss with the student
- Share monthly updates about the student’s journey with the Program Manager
- Uphold the mission, vision, and statement of faith of Begin Anew
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: