Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
Ballet in the Park
In order to make this performance series run as smoothly as possible, DTT needs the support and help of volunteers. Volunteers ensure that the audience enjoys a complete theatrical experience.
Volunteer opportunities include the following:
- Pre-performance/setup volunteers: Set up the dance floor, lights, sets, scenery, audience seating, tents, etc.
- During performance volunteers: Help guide audiences to their seats, hand out posters, encourage donation, hand out survey forms, man the information booth, etc.
- Post-performance/strike-out volunteers: Help roll dance floor out, take lights out, and tear down the performance materials.
- September 17 and 18 are setup days
- September 19 and 26 are full dress and technical rehearsals
- September 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 30 are performances
- October 1 is a post-performance/strike-out day
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: