Welcome, Vanderbilt students, faculty and staff!
Our new website works a bit differently than our old one, so we've provided step-by-step instructions for you below.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT JUST SHOW UP FOR PROJECTS. FOR YOUR HOURS TO BE COUNTED ACCURATELY, YOU MUST REGISTER FOR ALL PROJECTS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
To view & Sign Up For Vanderbilt-only projects:
• Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter the invitation code for Vanderbilt University. (Hint: the code is Vanderbilt.)
• Click Search. This will pull up all Vanderbilt-only volunteer opportunities.
• To sign up for a project, click on the name of it. Select Sign Up. You will receive a confirmation email containing all the information you will need to participate, including directions.
If the Vanderbilt-only projects do not fit your scheduling needs:
• From the homepage, click on the Opportunity Calendar icon on the right (the picture of a calendar).
• Browse the projects. When you find something you're interested in, click on the link to see more details.
• To register for the project, click on Sign Up at the bottom of the description. You will receive a confirmation email containing all the information you will need to participate, including directions.
Click here for more information about how to create an account.
For any questions or concerns regarding Vanderbilt's MLK Weekend of Service program, please contact Shaiya Baer at firstname.lastname@example.org.