Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Urban Farm Volunteer Leader Training
Hands On Nashville Urban Farm Leader Training
This is the first of two mandatory training sessions for 2018 Hands On Nashville (HON) Urban Farm Volunteer Leaders. Click here to view all Volunteer Leader requirements and benefits.
During this 4-hour classroom training HON staff will prepare VLs for a great year of teaching and leading at its Urban Farm. Topics include:
- History & Mission of the Urban Farm
- Gardening/Farming Fundamentals
- Volunteer and Project Management 101
- Guided tour of the Urban Farm
- Scheduling Volunteer Leader Shifts
Important: Training Locations
- The training begins at the Hands On Nashville’s office (37 Peabody Street, suite 206). It will conclude with a one-hour tour of the Hands On Nashville Urban Farm.
Please inquire if you need transportation assistance to the Farm. The training will end at 361 Wimpole Drive.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Dress in weather appropriate clothing for the Urban Farm tour. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Bring a calendar – you will schedule your projects.
- Bring your own reusable water bottle if preferred.
- HON will provide lunch.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: