Hands On Nashville makes it easy to volunteer as a group by providing connections to volunteer opportunities each month and special events throughout the year for groups of all sizes. When searching for group volunteer opportunities, we encourage you to first browse the opportunity calendar and search pages for service projects that fit your group's size, schedule, and interests.
If you need information on how to create a team, click here.
For family-friendly volunteer opportunities, click here.
Looking for an engaging, meaningful activity for an employee team? Our Corporate Partner Program is a fee-for-service model that connects community-minded businesses with ways to give back through HON-managed volunteer events and customized calendars of service.
If you are unable to find a service project that fits your needs, contact the organizations or programs listed below. All of these agencies can regularly accommodate groups of 20 or more.
IMMIGRANT AND REFUGEE SERVICES
- Catholic Charities of Tennessee, Inc.: (615) 259-3567 ext. 5989
- Book'em: (615) 255-1820
- CASA Nashville: (615) 425-2383 ext:650
- McNeilly Center for Children: (615) 255-2549
- Nashville Tools for Schools : (615) 442-6837
- Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee: (615) 383-0994
- The Nashville City Cemetery Association: (629) 777-1035
- The Salvation Army: (615) 242-0411
- Top Buttons Nashville: (615) 424-8946
- Youth Encouragement Services (Y.E.S): (615) 315-5333 ext. 100
- Room In the Inn: (615) 251-9791 ext. 112
- BELL Garden: (615) 330-4980
- GROW Enrichment: (615) 483-4191
- Harpeth Conservancy: (615) 790-9767
- Tennessee Environmental Council: (615) 248-6500
- Tennessee Wildlife Federation: (615) 353-1133
- Turnip Green Creative Reuse: (615) 720-7480
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Project C.U.R.E.: (615) 837-7575
- Tennessee Association for Blind Athletes: (615) 521-6410
- Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition: (615) 767-3585
- Arthritis Foundation: (615) 426-0645
- St. Luke's Community House: (615) 350-7893
- McKendree Village: (615) 871-8538