Hands On Nashville makes it easy to volunteer as a group by providing volunteer opportunities each month and special events throughout the year for groups of all sizes. When searching for group volunteer opportunities, we encourage you to first browse the opportunity calendar and search pages for service projects that fit your group's size, schedule, and interests.
If you need information on how to create a team, click here.
For family-friendly volunteer opportunities, click here.
If you are unable to find a service project that fits your needs, contact the organizations or programs listed below. All of these agencies can regularly accommodate groups of 20 or more.
IMMIGRANT AND REFUGEE SERVICES
- Catholic Charities Refugee Services: (615) 259-3567 ext. 5989
- HON’s Urban Agriculture program: (615) 298-1108 ext. 404
- BELL Garden: (615) 973-6087
- Friends of Warner Park: (615) 370-8053
- GROW Enrichment: (615) 483-4191
- Harpeth Conservancy: (615) 790-9767
Tennessee Environmental Council (615) 248-6500
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Project C.U.R.E.: (615) 837-7575