Hands On Nashville's Community Partner Program engages more than 200 nonprofits, schools, government agencies, and other civic organizations working to help meet a variety of needs in our community. Members of the Community Partner Program get access tools to recruit and manage volunteers, support to help reimagine volunteer potential, and elevated visibility for their service opportunities and missions through Hands On Nashville's social media channels and email newsletters.
IN THEIR OWN WORDS
"The switft, human response from the HON team always surprises me in the best way." — Community Partner Program member feedback
HON offers two primary ways to engage:
- HON's Community Partner Program: CPP builds capacity for its 170+ members through technology, training, and increased visibility to their service opportunities and missions.
- Volunteer Project Posting: Utilize our one-time/limited time self-serve posting option for agencies with minimal or intermittent volunteer needs.
HON's Community Partner Program
- Technology: Post, manage, and track volunteer opportunities via an online calendar at HON.org, which is accessed by nearly 11,000 unique visitors per month.
- Training: Volunteer program troubleshooting, brainstorming, technical support, and community partner consulting sessions led by HON's volunteer management experts.
- Increased visibility: Highlights volunteer events, in-kind donation requests, and court-ordered referral needs to 160,000+ ‘friends’ and followers via HON's website, social media, and newsletter.
- Designation by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or faith-based organization with a profile on GivingMatters.com; OR
- Status as a school, government agency, hospital, hospice or senior living facility; AND
- Liability insurance that includes coverage for volunteers.
Membership is based on your annual operating budget and ranges from $200 to $600 each year.