Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Reach & Rise Individual Mentor
YMCA Reach and Rise one-to-one mentoring program is designed to help volunteer mentors and mentees achieve goals/objectives developed by the match. The program helps build a better future for youth by matching them with an adult mentor for one year.
As a mentor, you will gain personal satisfaction from making a difference in a youth's life by devoting time and sharing your strengths. You will also gain an increased regard and respect for people from different cultures and backgrounds. Most importantly, you will experience a sense of belonging to your community with lasting memories and fun times!
Mentees are age 6-17 and have been identified as needing an adult role model. Mentees are in the Nashville area and most have an affiliation to the YMCA of Middle Tennessee.
- Age 23 or older
- Complete 15+ hour interactive training
- Complete and pass background screening
- Provide a valid copy of auto liability insurance (if car owner and transporting youth)
- Commit to at least one hour per week with designated mentee over the course of a year
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: