Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
The Heimerdinger Foundation provides nutrient-rich meals, free of charge, to patients fighting cancer through our Meals 4 Health and Healing program. The Heimerdinger Foundation seeks volunteers to deliver meals to assigned Meals 4 Health & Healing program clients. Our immediate need is for volunteers in Hermitage, Madison, Gallatin, Antioch and Donelson area.
- Deliver meals to assigned client.
- Return containers back to our kitchen.
- Be prompt and responsive to communication from staff.
- Be flexible and have a positive attitude.
- Keep all information about clients confidential.
Length of Appointment
Minimum 3-month commitment
Must be available to pick-up the assigned client's meals on Wednesdays anytime between 9am-4pm and deliver them to the client each week.
Must return the assigned client's empty containers back to the kitchen by 9am Monday morning.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must provide proof of insurance
- Must have a clean driving record
- Background Check, Volunteer Orientation and Delivery Angel training is required before volunteering
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: