Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Program Assistant
Support the volunteer coordination process in order to best utilize volunteers!
This position will work to:
- Improve volunteer tracking
- Update volunteer orientation and community presentations
- Attend community volunteer recruitment events
- Organize volunteer appreciation efforts/events
- Provide further support
We are looking for someone with:
- Computer skills (Excel)
- Event coordinating
- Public speaking
- Communication / soft skills
This position will last for four months per semester with a time commitment of two hours per week. The schedule is flexible, but we ask for at least 5 hours a week with availability for meetings between 9-5 Monday through Friday.
This opportunity is part of an ongoing collective volunteerism initiative.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: