Do you believe that children are our future? Become a Family Engagement Liason!
The Family Center is looking for several volunteer Family Engagement Liaisons! This is a great opportunity to volunteer from home, during days, evenings, or weekends and help families improve their children’s resilience!
Family Engagement Liaisons commit to:
- training to better understand The Family Center, it’s clients and their needs, and how to serve as an effective virtual liaison with families
- connecting at regular intervals with up to 10 families (calls and/or texts on scheduled 30day, 90day, 6mos, and 1yr follow ups)
- providing feedback from clients through email to our program team members
- helping clients connect with community resources when needed
- maintaining client confidentiality
- a background check to ensure compliance with the Department of Children’s Services’ CAP requirements
The Family Center supports your volunteer efforts through:
- ongoing support and timely responses to questions or needs
- regular opportunities to connect with other Client Engagement Liaisons for sharing and connections
- providing resource lists
- identifying ways to help clients when needs arise
- covering the costs of backgrounds checks
- knowing you’re helping families maintain what they’ve gained through The Family Center’s programs which helps increase resiliency in their children
- helping The Family Center stay connected with clients once they graduate from our programs
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: