Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Teen Night at Martha O'Bryan Center is an opportunity for community teens to share an evening of fun, food and fellowship with our Chaplain, Mike Gooch, and our volunteers. Join us for activities like open gym, games, arts and crafts, etc. and finish out the evening by sharing a meal with our youth.
- Greeting community members and directing them to programming location.
- Helping with program meal service.
- Fellowships with community members during programming.
- Provide floating help during programming.
- Engage teens through designated activities.
- Help with program set up and clean up.
Qualifications: Pleasant manner, patience, dependability, exhibits energy and enthusiasm and an interest in working in the nonprofit sector. Previous experience with children is preferred.
Prior to volunteering, you must complete a background check. We will provide more information once you have signed up.
Since 1894, the Martha O’Bryan Center has focused on providing education, employment, and social-emotional services to residents in our city’s most distressed communities. Programs fill gaps in resources across a cradle-to-career continuum of interconnected services.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: