Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Graphic Design Volunteer #VirtualVolunteer
Use your graphic design skills to help stop wage theft, improve public transit, and empower workers across Nashville!
Workers Dignity is a worker center led by low wage workers organizing for economic justice and dignity for all. We know we’re doing great work, but we need your help communicating that to our community and members.
- Create posters and social media images to communicate victories, promote events, and increase engagement
- Re-design existing materials, such as pamphlets, Know Your Rights infographics, and promotional flyers
- Create eye-catching outreach materials, like flyers, posters, and hand cards
- Experience in graphic design
- An eye for dramatic imagery and powerful messaging
- Ability to communicate concepts clearly and with images
- You will work with a team or partner, who will provide consistent feedback and guidelines. We are also happy to provide references upon request.
- 1-2 hours per week (or 1-2 products per week)
Site and Supervision
- This can be completed REMOTELY. You will also have the opportunity to work with a larger communications team that meets primarily in South Nashville.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: