Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Volunteers are needed to help sort, code, hang, and organize clothing, household goods, and miscellaneous items at the ThriftSmart location in Nashville. If you have donations of clothing or shoes, ThriftSmart certainly welcomes your donation. All volunteers under the age of 18 are required to bring a signed Volunteer Release Form with them to each project.
Dress Code: Please wear clothing that is appropriate for a family oriented store. For your safety shoes must be closed toe and closed heel.
Make sure to sign in when you arrive in order to receive credit.
We take our volunteering opportunities very seriously. We expect the same from you. Therefore we have set some guidelines in place for all who wish to volunteer:
- Please arrive on time. We will not accept late volunteers. If you are late, you will be asked to sign up for another day and time slot.
- We encourage minimal use of cell phones while volunteering. Should an emergency arise, please step away from your volunteering duties to use your cell phone.
- Please arrive ready to work as though you are attending a regular paid job. If, for some reason, you are unable to perform the tasks that are assigned to you, we will place you in another area with a different task if available. If you are unwilling to perform the tasks that are asked of you, you may be dismissed. We expect you to take your volunteer duties seriously.
We look forward to seeing you!
This project does not qualify for court ordered community service hours.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: